Monday, June 27, 2011
1 3/4 cups AP Flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Granulated sugar
3/4 cup Vegetable oil
1 1/4 cup Zuchini shredded
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Mix well the dry ingredients in a medium size bowl with a hand whisker. Put aside.
2. Mix well the wet ingredients and sugar together in a bigger size bowl with your hand (much easier).
3. Pour the mixed dry ingredients to the wet ingredients (thats why need a bigger bowl) and stir with hands until well mixed (maybe few seconds). You know, always dont overmixed or overstired.
4. Spray pam on the muffins tray (any size you want), pre-heat the oven at 375 F (to be exact).
5. Put the mixture in the muffins tray about 3/4 full so that they have room to puff up when baked.
6. Bake about 15 min or test with your finger, when it is bouncy a little on the top of the muffins, it should be done. Always taste better when little undercook, so that it will be moist and yummy.