Garnishing - mint
Ground Black pepper
- Saute onions until soft in a pot
- Add in mushrooms and ginger
- Add in vegetable broth, carrots, and potatos.
- Cook until soft on medium heat
- Add in a little salt and pepper to taste
- Take it off the heat.
- Blend until smooth in a food processor/blender
- You can either serve it like this, or strain it to make it even smoother
- Put it back into the pot. Add a little milk. Simmer for a minute.
- Garnish with mint, (and extra shredded ginger, and sauteed mushrooms)