Monday, January 9, 2012

Sliced Lemon Lettuce Salad

Lemon rind is usually a gourmet ingredient in daily food at many restaurants nowadays. But what about just eat all parts of the lemon except the seeds? Well, here I discovered it when I was having sushi tuna with lemon at a nice sushi place in town. In my head I was thinking of using the sliced lemon in many dishes. Here is one of them, in the salad. I know many people use just lemon juice and rind, you know that you have to do double job (getting the rind and juice). Now is perfect idea to use both of them in just one job ie SLICE them thin. Then mix them with whatever salad you want and it turns out really good.

Ingredients:-

1 head Romaine Lettuce
1 whole lemon (thin slice)
Handful Micro parsley and cilantro
Handful Salted Peanuts
2 Tablespoon Reduced Balsamic vinegar
Your preference amount Olive oil and Garlic salt

"Anda Boleh"

No comments: