Friday, June 29, 2012

Chef Chong's First Breakfast Casserole


Honestly I have no idea what ingredients in a casserole dish before until I googled it. The reason I was making it because of a friend who is in the same art class asked me to come up with some menus for her daughter's brunch bridal shower and she insisted to have a breakfast casserole. I told her that I never made one before but I can do it for sure. Actually, it is very easy and if you have a correct seasoning, its really taste good. The cheese of your choice makes the casserole tastier. Try this and I am sure you will love this.

Ingrdients:

4 cups shredded Russet potatoes
4 whole Eggs
1.5cup Milk
1 lb Bacon crisped
1/2 teaspoon ground Black pepper
2 cups white mushrooms sliced
2 yellow onions diced
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
1/2 cup shredded cedar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Method:-

Baked the shredded potatoes with some olive oil and salt until little brown in the casserole pan at 400F. Then let it cool.
Mixed the eggs, milk, parsley, salt, pepper, bacon crumbed, in the casserole.
Sautéed mushrooms and onions separately and put them in the casserole too. Mix well.
Add the cedar and mozarrela cheese on top and bake at 375F for about 45 minutes until brown and set.

Anda boleh


Mixed eggs, milk, salt, pepper, parsley and the baked potatoes in the

No comments: