- Heat the oil on medium heat
- Put the shrimp in (You might have to go to an asian market to get this, BUT GO! You'll find so many things - get some fish sauce, oyster sauce, hot sauce, greens, live seafood. You'll find a world of new tastes for a great price)
- Fry the shrimp for a few seconds until it's brown
- Add the brussel sprouts and stirfry until some is brown, for that great caramelized taste
- Add salt and curry powder (if you'd like a little kick)
- Stirfry again for another few seconds until well mixed
Serve with some rice, and brussel sprouts might become your new favorite veggie dish.