- For crepes, use spatula and mix all the ingredients together
- Then spray pam on pan, and make a few crepes
- For filling, just mix together, and melt on low heat in a skillet, and stir until reduced
- If you can, drain the coconut mixture, so dry enough to roll into crepes
- Like making a burrito, just roll the coconut mixture into the crepes, cut into slices, and have fun.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
It's really called Kueh Dada, but this was for dessert at a gay party, so the name stuck. It's a Malaysian dessert, the place where I'm from, so it was fun introducing it to my friends. It's sweet and coconutty, so if you like both of those, you'll love this.
1 can coconut milk
1 cup all purpose Flour
2 tbsps cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups of Coconut Flakes
2 cups of Palm Sugar (you can get this at the asian market, if not, just use brown sugar)
Food all around the world is pretty much the same, it's just a different ingredient here, a different ingredient there, so don't be shy of trying new things!