- Mix the ingredients, marinade for 2 hours
- Heat the oil on medium to high heat
- Fry in the pan for about 2-3 minutes
- Turn over
- Fry for another 2-3 minutes
- Keep flipping until the skin pulls from the bone, as you can see in the picture. (This will probably be about 20 minutes, just to play safe)
Monday, March 9, 2009
BBQ Honey Chicken without the BBQ
You can make that bbq taste without all that smoke, and coals, and fire, and all that time. Simply use a skillet and give it a bit of a char, a blackened char. With this recipe, the honey caramelized for a delicious bbq taste without all the fuss.
Vegetable Oil (enough to fill the pan to fry)
6 Chicken drumsticks
3 tbsps Honey
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Thyme
3 tbsp Soy sauce
This is so easy!
Tip: There's this great frying net, that covers a skillet, and keeps the oil from splattering. Look around to find this if you cook a lot of things in oil, it's very useful.
Now you can enjoy your bbq chicken in the dead of winter!