Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Roasted Garden Beets



Healthy but with the leftover Chicken wings. Ok, here is the story again. I had a very bad sore throat few weeks ago, so I had to be very careful on what I put into my mouth. I had soft baby food for days, to make sure that I am 100% recovered. So, I stopped cooking and posting on my blog for a while. When I was 99% better, I made all these food to satisfy my craving. The duck confit with berry sauce and the Recovery Fried Squash and Sole other than this one, Roasted Garden Beets, Garden Corns and Leftover BBQ Sauce Chicken Wings.

Recipe:-

6-8 Small red beets with tops (clean them thoroughly)
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper

* Using aluminium foil, mixed all the ingredients evenly and wrap them. Roast them in the oven at 400 F for about 35-45 min until soft.

"Anda Boleh"

No comments: