Shrimps - shelled
1. Roast the asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper in the oven, 350 F for 10-15 min. Or just saute it for few min on high heat (faster this way).
2. Use the paper towels to ged rid of the excess oil on the asparagus and put a side.
3. Put the bacon in the microwave for 1 min, get rid of the fat. Then put a side to cool.
4. Wrap the asparagus, shrimp with bacon, use a toothpick to secure them. Once done all the wrapping, dip them in a teriyaki sauce (dilute with little water), put them on a sheet pan with rack. To let the excess teriyaki sauce dripped.
5. Once done, lay the wrap one at a time on the non-stick pan (no oil added) at medium heat and sear them until brown/charred. You can see the excess fat from the bacon will come out.
Selamat Mencuba (Have a good try)