Marinating Pork Chop:-
4 pieces Pork Chop
1/4 cup White Wine
1 Tablespoon Ginger (smashed and minced)
1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme leafs
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Sugar (can use brown sugar)
* Put all into a Ziploc bag and put into the fridge marinating it overnight, or at least 4 hours.
1. Heat the non-stick pan with some cooking oil (say about 3 Tablespoon) over high heat. Searing meat, you have to put high actually so that the brownish is formed and also it will not overcook the pork chop.
2. Put the marinated pork chop one at a time (the marinade in the bag is for making the mushroom sauce), seared for 3 min at least each side. Then put on the plate for rest for a minute and then seared again for another min on each side (this step is to let the meat rest, so that the meat stay soft and moist).
1 cup Baby White Button mushroom (sliced)
1 cup Baby Portabella mushroom (sliced)
1/2 cup White Wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
1 Tablespoon Shallots (minced)
1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme leafs
The marinated residue from the Pork Chop marinade (very important)
Making the sauce:-
1. Sauteed the mushrooms together with some cooking oil over medium heat until little brown, seasoned with little salt and pepper.
2. Add in the shallots, stir for few seconds and then add wine and thyme leafs together.
3. Add the Pork Chop marinade and simmer until reduce. Depends on how thick the sauce you want it. See, I try not to use butter. It tastes good as well and healthier.