This chicken curry dish is a little more advanced and was made at a dinner party, and was the main entree. For a small dinner party, this will light up your guest's eyes.
Chopped 1/2 cup of onion
Chopped ginger (2 tbsp.)
chopped garlic - 2 cloves
2 tbsp. Curry powder
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
2 tbsp. paprika 1 tbsp.
Thai chili oil 2 tbsp.
Thai curry paste
2 cups Coconut cream
4 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. white Sugar
1 tbsp. Salt
1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Brown the onions
- Add in ginger and garlic
- Add in the curry powder and crushed pepper and paprika on low heat until the oil changes to a red color
- Add in the chili oil and thai curry paste
- Add in the chicken. Cook until half done.
- Add in 1 cup of coconut cream. Simmer for 3-4 minutes until the oil comes to the surface.
- Add in long beans and onions. Cook for a minute more.
- Add in rest of coconut cream and yogurt and stir for 2 minutes.
- Lastly, season with salt, sugar, soy sauce.