Friday, May 21, 2010

15min Cinnamon Toast


This morning, I got up around 10am, wondering what I am going to have for breakfast. Well, I looked at the fridge and found some egg yolks which is from Gregg eating the egg whites only. Good, making a potato bread toast. But, I feel like not eating eggs today, so I just use a pan, butter, sugar and cinnamon. Wola... ! Good idea, taste good and easy to make. Less washing as well. Oh, so good with a cup of hot chocolate soy milk.

Ingredients:-

2 slice Potato Bread (cut into 4 pc each slice)
1 Tablespoon butter (any kind you prefer)
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Method:-

1. Heat the non-stick pan on medium, add in butter, sugar and cinnamon.
2. Once melted and mixed well, lay the bread piece by piece, few seconds each side until golden brown.
3. Served with any fresh fruit you want, for sure with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

"Anda Boleh"





No comments: