Friday, May 21, 2010

Steak Ramen Noodle


This is really less than 20 min meal. Thats why I have a big box of Top Ramen at home, ready for anytime. Gregg left me a message at 1145am, saying that I will come home at noon and we can eat out. I was running in the park then. So I got home around 1155am. I listened to the message and then I called back. He said he was at the post office which is few blocks away. So I quickly boil the water, put in 2 packs of top ramen. While the ramen being soften, I picked some pea pods in our garden, cut the leftover steak in small pieces, chopped some onions and picked some cilantro. Then......

Ingredients:-

2 packs Top Ramen
Leftover steak
Pea Pods
Cilantro
Onions
Salt and Pepper
1 teaspoon Sweet Soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce

Method:-
1. Soften the top ramen in hot boiling water, just for few seconds. Drained.
2. Heat the non-stick pan on high, put in cooking oil, throw in onions, steaks and pea pods. Stir fried for few seconds, add salt and pepper.
3. Put in the noodle in the pan, add the sweet soy sauce and fish sauce, mixed well with other ingredients.
4. Served.

"Anda Boleh"



No comments: