2 cup AP flour
6-7 egg yolk (when you have leftover egg yolk from your egg white daily breakfast)
1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon each teragon, oregano, majarom and curry powder
3-4 Tablespoon Water
1. Put all the ingredients together in a food processor or your mixer. Knead them until become a dough.
2. Take out and wrap with plastic and put into the fridge for rest, say 30 min.
3. Then cut the dough divide them into smaller pieces, so that you can roll each one of the dough into thin pasta easily, you can see it from the pictures above.
4. Once thinned, put on the cutting board, fold it like folding a letter into your envelope, cut according to your prefer width of your fettuccine.
5. Remember, always sprinkle some flour after cutting so that it will not stick to each other when putting into a hot boiling water.
6. Cook the fettuccine in a hot boiling water with some salt (2 teaspoon) and 1 Tablespoon cooking oil for about 6-8 minutes, try a string of the pasta to see whether it cooked to your liking. Then drain them, put aside.
7. Heat up a sauce pan on medium high with 3 Tablespoon olive oil, add some chopped garlic, the pea pods or spinach or any vegetables you want, seasoned it with salt and pepper, optional, with fresh thyme. Cook for 1 min.
8. Put in the fettuccine and stir together with the sauteed vegetables. Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Then serve.
This dough can produce alot of fettuccine, so proportioned it according to your needs. Can keep half of the dough in the fridge with plastic wrap for few days used.